General Terms and Conditions
Pollux & Pénélope is a trademark owned by Isabelle Bonnet, micro-entrepreneur.
Pollux & Pénélope is selling products on the website polluxandpenelope.com through its own e-commerce platform.
These General Terms and Conditions exclusively regulate the offer, transfer and acceptance of purchase orders for products sold on polluxandpenelope.com by use polluxandpenelope.com E-commerce platform.
Purchases on the website polluxandpenelope.com
- To conclude the purchasing contract of one or more products on polluxandpenelope.com, you need, once items are selected in your shopping cart, fill out the order form offered by the website by following the instructions.
- The order form contains a summary of the General Terms and Conditions, but also information on the essential characteristics of each product ordered, the associated price, terms of delivery, shipping costs, and conditions for exercising your right of withdrawal and, finally, the terms and deadlines for returning purchased products.
- The contract is concluded when polluxandpenelope.com receives, via computer, your order form and once the accuracy of the order data has been verified.
- Before proceeding to the purchase of products by transmitting the order form, you will be asked to read the General Terms and Conditions carefully.
- The order form will be filed in our database for the time necessary to ship orders and according to legal deadlines. You can access your order form by visiting the section "My Account".
- Before processing the transmission of the order form, you will be asked to identify and correct any data entry errors.
- The languages available for concluding the contract with polluxandpenelope.com website are French and English.
- Once the contract is concluded, Pollux & Pénélope will handle your order.
- In the event that the product(s) presented on polluxandpenelope.com would be available within a period greater than 1 (one) month, or would no longer be on sale at the time of sending the order form, Pollux & Pénélope must notify you in the summary of your order which is sent before the payment of your purchase(s).
- By submitting an order form you accept the General Terms & Conditions, you agree to respect along with Pollux & Pénélope, these Terms. If you disagree with certain provisions of these General Terms & Conditions, please do not submit your order form for the purchase of products on polluxandpenelope.com and contact our customer service at +33 (0) 1 47 03 31 97 (cost of a local call) from Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays, from 10:00 to 19:00.
Product prices and warranty information
- The essential characteristics of the products are presented on polluxandpenelope.com on each of the product pages. The images and colors of products offered for sale on polluxandpenelope.com may not exactly match the actual colors depending on the effect of the Internet browser and monitor used.
- The prices of products may be subject to updates. Check the final price of sale before sending your order form.
- If you exercise your right of withdrawal, Pollux & Pénélope has the right not to accept the return of products without their labels, altered from their essential characteristics, or damaged.
- For the payment of product price and shipping costs, you can follow the procedures indicated on the order form.
- If payment is made by credit / debit card, all financial details (for example, the number of the credit / debit card or the maturity date) will be transferred through an encrypted protocol to Paypal. Third parties will not have access to this information in any cases. Pollux & Pénélope does not receives, store, record, nor transmit some elements of clients’ banking information. All banking order information are handled directly by its specialist partner Paypal.
- Such information will never be used by Pollux & Pénélope, otherwise than to complete the procedures related to your purchase or issue refunds following the activation of your right of withdrawal or if necessary, to report to the police the occurrence of fraud on polluxuxandpenelope.com.
- The price for the purchase of goods and shipping costs, as indicated on the order form, will be charged to your current account at the time of purchase.
Shipping conditions & return policy
For specific shipping and delivery terms of products, go to the sections “Exchange and Returns” and “Payment and Delivery”. Please pay attention to what is indicated in these sections as the directions contained therein form an integral and substantial part of these General Terms & Conditions, and therefore are considered fully accepted by you once the order form is submitted.
To request information or claims, please contact Pollux & Pénélope by sending an email through the “Contact” section.
Right of Waiver
- You have the right to cancel the contract with Pollux & Pénélope, without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within 15 (fifteen) days from the day of receipt of products purchased on polluxandpenelope.com.
- To return the products ordered, you must send a parcel to the address below:
Pollux & Pénélope with a copy of the invoice received and the return form completed (downloadable from the website polluxandpenelope.com, section “Exchange and Returns” ).
Returns & Refuns
6, rue Croix des Petits Champs
- The return costs will be at your expense. Pollux & Pénélope recommends that you return the product in Colissimo (Postal Parcel) with tracking feature or additional insurance in the market value of the product to ensure compensation for products up to their actual market value in case of theft or loss. In all cases, the return is at your own risk. In addition, you will have to keep any proof of return.
- From reception and after inspection of the returned items, a refund for the product returned will be done within maximum 10 days.
- Pollux & Pénélope reminds that no refund can take place before having previously received and checked the state of the returned item(s).
- The returned products must be sent back within their original packaging, in their original state, and entirety, (along with accessories, bag etc.). Products must be intact, in perfect condition for resale, in a state of perfect cleanliness, they should not have been worn or used, nor have suffered any damage. Any product damaged, incomplete, or whose original packaging is damaged, will not be refunded or exchanged.
- The returned products must be sent to Pollux & Pénélope in one shipment. Pollux & Pénélope has the right not to accept products of the same order returned and dispatched at different times.
- If the renunciation right is exercised in the manner and terms indicated in the above paragraphs, Pollux & Pénélope will arrange to refund the sums paid for the purchase of products.
- The amounts will be refunded in minimum time and, in any case, within 30 (thirty) business days following the date Pollux & Pénélope will have knowledge of exercising your right to cancel. We will endeavor to activate the refund procedure, once checks made for the proper execution of the terms and conditions stated above.
- If the terms for exercising the right of withdrawal as specified above were not met, you will not be entitled to the reimbursement of amounts already paid to Pollux & Pénélope. However, you can get at your cost, your products in the state in which they have been returned to Pollux & Pénélope.
- The customized products (medal engraved or embroidered sweater, for example) are not eligible for any refund.
Delay and procedures for reimbursement
- Whatever the payment method you used, the refund is activated by Pollux & Pénélope within 30 (thirty) business days from the date Pollux & Pénélope has been notified of the exercise of waiver, verified the correct execution of your right of withdrawal and checked the returned products.
- In case there would be no correspondence between the recipient of the products indicated in the order form and the one who made the payment due for the purchase, the refund of the amount, in case of exercise of right of withdrawal, will be directed by Pollux & Pénélope, in all cases, to the one who made the payment.
- In accordance with the law "Informatique et Libertés" n° 78-17 of 6 January 1978, the customer, the visitor and the recipient of an order from polluxandpenelope.com will have at any time a right of access, modification, rectification and deletion of data processed by Pollux & Pénélope as well as a right to oppose to the processing of these data for direct marketing purposes. Such rights can be exercised via the customer service or through your personal space "My Account".
- Personal data collected during any of the customer's order is required for the management of the order by Pollux & Pénélope and its suppliers and may be used, subject to the rights exercised by the person concerned, to inform the customer on any of the products or services provided by the company and / or its business partners.
- During a customer registration, an order or under other specific operations, Pollux & Pénélope proposes to the customer or the visitor to be informed of polluxandpenelope.com offers by email (newsletters).
- If the customer or the visitor does not wish to receive these informational messages, he can always change his subscription through his personal space in "My Account" section on polluxandpenelope.com or inform the customer service or via the unsubscribe link included at the bottom of each email sent.
- Pollux & Pénélope uses data collection systems such as cookies. A cookie is a file stored on the hard disk of the user’s computer. Cookies allow to report a previous visit of the customer or the visitor on the website and connect the user with its personal data left on the website, particularly in the context of identifying the order basket.
The General Terms and Conditions and the contract are governed by the French law.
Changes and updates
The General Terms & Conditions are changed regularly, especially in consideration of possible legislative changes. The new Terms and Conditions will apply at the publication date on polluxandpenelope.com.